September 1, 2020
Dear NAPO-AZ Member:
Thank you for being a part of the leading association for Professional Organizers and Productivity Consultants in Arizona! Whether you are a Professional or Provisional Organizer member or a Business Partner, we are stronger together and appreciate your participation over the last year. We continue to need your ideas, your energy, and your experience to keep our dynamic chapter moving forward.
These are unprecedented times that have impacted our lives and the way we do business. Your Board is working hard to continue to bring you the most relevant and beneficial content for your business and professional growth. Our goal this year is to have:
- 3 Educational Meetings offering tips and strategies for better client interactions
(each meeting worth 1 CEU Credit with NAPO),
- 4 Business Building meetings sharing ideas to grow your business and run it more effectively
- 3 Social Networking Meetings to help us get to know each other better
- 1 GO Month activity - an encore of the hugely successful January 2020 event with Furnishing Dignity (again, followed by a fun lunch for all volunteers)
- July off for summer break
Thanks to technology, we can continue to “meet” - and beat the traffic! - until it is safe for us to get together again in person. Our virtual meetings have been a great way to stay engaged as a community and continue to add value to our time together.
As a benefit to your membership, all virtual chapter meetings will be at no cost to current NAPO-AZ chapter members until we resume our in-person dinner meetings.
If you haven’t already done so, please sign up for the “Willing to Subcontract” list if you are looking for additional jobs. This is a list we established this year to share your name with our experienced members to encourage them to hire our own members as subcontractors. NAPO-AZ members hiring and working for other NAPO-AZ members share a sense of community and the highest standards in our industry.
Don’t miss out!! Renewal deadline is September 30, 2020.
So, here is the information on what members owe:
- Professional and Provisional Member dues are a total of $95.00 per year (new members also pay a one-time application fee of $30.00 for a total of $125).
- Business Partner dues are a total of $150.00 per year (new Business Partners also pay a one-time application fee of $30.00, for a total of $180).
AS A REMINDER:
All renewals are due by September 30th. There will be a late fee of $15.00 if dues are received on or after October 1st. If your renewal is not submitted until November 1st, or thereafter, then you will be required to resubmit an application as a New Member which includes the $30.00 application fee.
Payment can be made using most Credit or Debit cards via PayPal or by mailing a check to:
PO Box 60272
Phoenix, AZ 85082
Click on your Membership Type below, fill out the online renewal form and pay online, if preferred.
That’s it! It’s that easy, so don’t delay, do it today!
Thank you from your NAPO-AZ Board of Directors
For questions regarding membership, please contact:
Denise Stalsberg, Director of Membership 480-220-2929, email@example.com
If you have payment questions, please contact:
Connie Peretz, Treasurer, 602-540-1767, firstname.lastname@example.org
A big thank you to those who have already renewed! We are looking forward to an exciting year!