Benefits of Membership
Membership with NAPO-Arizona offers intangible benefits such as personal and professional growth and support. Depending upon the level of membership, NAPO-Arizona offers its members some or all of the following:
- Monthly meetings
- Networking opportunities with colleagues at meetings and social functions
- Referral network
- Membership directory listing after completing educational requirements for professional status
- Access to the chapter's library of books, video, newsletters, and CD's including NAPO Conference sessions
- Social events
- Educational and professional programs at chapter meetings and other events
- Increased awareness of the Professional Organizing industry
- Charitable outreach programs
- Community exposure
- Discounts at local organizational stores
- Credibility with clients
- Leadership opportunities
- Annual NAPO National Conference
Requirements and Fees for Membership
Descriptions, requirements, fees and applications for the various membership categories may be found under the membership links below.
The Membership Application Process:
- Make sure you are a member of NAPO National at www.napo.net . (Business Partners do not have to be members of NAPO National.)
- Have your national member ID ready.
- Follow the link located under Types of Membership to fill out the online membership application for the membership category of your choice .
- Submit your electronic membership payment.
- If your membership category allows for a listing in the business directory, you may add your business information once your payment is received and approved.