Benefits of Membership
Membership with NAPO-Arizona offers intangible benefits such as personal and professional growth and support. Depending upon the level of membership, NAPO-Arizona offers its members some or all of the following:
- Monthly meetings
- Networking opportunities with colleagues at meetings and social functions
- Referral network
- Membership Directory
- Access to the chapter's library of books, video, newsletters, audio cassettes and CDs including NAPO Conference sessions
- Social events
- Educational and professional programs at chapter meetings and other events
- Increased awareness of the Professional Organizing industry
- Charitable outreach programs
- Community exposure
- Discounts at local organizational stores
- Web site listing: you are automatically given a web presence through a listing on our NAPO-AZ web site
- Credibility with clients
- Leadership opportunities
- Annual NAPO National Conference
Requirements and Fees for Membership
Descriptions, requirements, fees and applications for the various membership categories may be found under the membership links below.
Types of Membership:
- Professional Member
- Corporate Associate Member
- Provisional Member
- Employee of a Professional Member
- Emeritus Member
- Allied Member
- Academic Member
- Student Member
The Membership Application Process:
- Make sure you are a member of NAPO National (www.napo.net) if required
- Have your national member ID ready.
- Follow the link located under Types of Membership to fill out the online membership application for the membership category of your choice .
- Submit your electronic membership payment.
- If your membership category allows for a listing in the business directory, you may add your business information once your payment is received and approved.